Hot fix L41001 addresses the issue(s) in SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1 on Windows for x64 as documented in the Issue(s) Addressed section of the hot fix download page:
The hot fix downloaded, L41001x6.zip, contains the updated files required to address the documented issues.
If you are using the SAS Deployment Manager (SDM) to install this hot fix, do NOT extract the contents of L41001x6.zip. The hot fix installation process will extract the contents as needed.
After downloading L41001x6.zip, follow the instructions for applying hot fixes in the SAS Deployment Wizard and SAS Deployment Manager 9.4: User's Guide.
1) Create a "L41001x6" directory on your machine and extract the contents of L41001x6.zip into that directory.
2) Go to the L41001x6\products directory
3) Select the msofficeint__L41001__wx6__[LANGUAGE]__sp0__1 directory that corresponds with a language that was installed with SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1 where [LANGUAGE] is:
de = German es = Spanish fr = French it = Italian ja = Japanese ko = Korean pl = Polish zh = Chinese (Simplified) zt = Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) zx = Chinese Traditional (Hong Kong SAR)
4) Double-click msofficeint.msi to install L41001 for that language
5) Repeat steps (3) and (4) for each language for SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office 6.1 that you have installed on your system
This completes the installation of hot fix L41001 on Windows for x64.